We’re pleased to announce that we’re offering a selection of vintage ceramics for sale. Most are mid-century items that were originally designed for floral arrangements, a few are tabletop items. They come from well known potteries like McCoy, Francoma, and Haeger, and are priced quite low compared to their counterparts on Ebay. We’ve curated this collection and noted any defects like cracks or chips, and everything is noted on their tags and priced accordingly.
We’re happy to announce that you can shop with us online!
go to: http://convivio.shoptiques.com
and check out our online store! We’re just getting it off the ground. Check back often for new additions.
Moms are all different. Finding the right gift can be challenging but fun. Here are a few ideas from Convivio that we hope will inspire a great Mother’s Day:
1. Bike Basket! Fill it with goodies that she will love.
2. Beautiful insulated mugs for tea or coffee. She’ll think of you every time she sips her favorite beverage.
3. Tie a gorgeous tea towel around a bottle of wine. It’s something to share together paired with something to keep.
4. Candles tied with ribbon. Either a few pillar candles or a bouquet of tapers tied with a bow. Great colors to choose from – both in the candles and the ribbons!
5. A lovely liqueur to add to a cocktail or sip after dinner. We have the ever famous St Germain, as well as St George’s famous Raspberry Liqueur, a chocolate grappa, and Creme de Violette to choose from.
Awash in bike baskets! We have 4 different styles so you can choose what will best hold the goodies that you carry with you on your bike. Great idea for Mother’s Day – fill it with a bottle of wine and some home made treats!
These gorgeous bowls are hand thrown works of art. Each one is individually green-blue beautiful. Approximately 7 inches wide and 4 inches tall. A lovely gift for a ceramics lover.
We have a great selection of lanterns and citronella candles in all shapes and colors. Summer ready!
We LOVE Spring Green, and to show our love we had a custom mug made! They’re $15 and selling quickly. Give us a call and we’ll hold one for you.
Coffee is important to us, but the pot it’s made in and the vessels that we drink it out of are just as important. Polka dot mugs from Portugal make us smile on chilly Autumn mornings. Definitely large enough to keep both hands warm, they also are perfect for serving soup or chili. The copper French press is so beautiful! And it makes delicious, rich coffee.
If you’re interested in purchasing these items give us a call at the store: 608.588.2351. We’d be happy to ship them to you, or wrap and ship gifts to your family or friends.